Amiee Nwabuike, Esq.
Attorney Nwabuike is a powerful and persuasive advocate. This past year alone, she settled cases against each of the nation’s largest insurance companies and brought home many victories for our clients. Attorney Nwabuike received her J.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law where she was awarded the Eugene Gressman & Daniel H. Pollitt Oral Advocacy Award for Best Appellant Argument. She received her B.A. from North Carolina State University where she graduated at the top of her class with honors, summa cum laude.
Attorney Nwabuike handles each case with attention to detail, dedication, and compassion, and she seeks to achieve the best possible result for her clients. She is a talented attorney that is a valuable asset to the law firm and our clients.
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A., North Carolina State University
- NCSU, summa cum laude
- Dean’s List
- Eugene Gressman & Daniel H. Pollitt Oral Advocacy Award: Best Appellant Argument
- North Carolina State Courts
- North Carolina State Bar
- Tenth Judicial District Bar