Auto Accident Frequently Asked Questions


Tien Law Firm, PLLC is dedicated to guiding auto accident victims and their family through the personal injury claims process.  We know that the time following an accident is difficult.  We are here to help ease the burden on our clients, give them peace of mind that their interests are being protected, as we seek maximum compensation for their injuries.  As a member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Ms. Tien is passionate about fighting for the rights of injured victims and their families.  To help you get up to speed on the complexities of the auto accident claims process, our legal team has answered some of the most frequently asked questions received by our clients.

Motor Vehicle Accident FAQ

How long will my claim take?

How much is my claim worth?

What do I do after an auto accident?

How do I establish a claim after a collision?

Should I sign a medical authorization release from the insurance adjuster?

Should I give a recorded statement to the insurance company?

What do I need to know about North Carolina medical payments coverage?

What if the insurance company claims that the accident was partly my fault?

What is a DMV Form 349?

How to obtain a crash report or accident report?

Where can I get the DMV codes used to read the crash report?

How do I read a NC crash report?

Will my insurance go up after an accident?

Who Pays the Medical Bills After an Auto Accident?

Do I Need to See a Doctor After an Auto Accident?

Contact Our Law Firm with Additional Questions

Each case is different.  If you have questions about your situation, contact us for a free case evaluation.  After enlisting the help of Tien Law Firm, PLLC, you can rest assured that your questions will receive timely answers as they arise.  Contact our NC auto accident attorney today at (919) 348-7727.